GRAPHIC ILLUSTRATION DESIGN ART
Branding Design Pro was created to be a creative logo design and graphic design Boca Raton service provider.
This website is operated and managed by Kenal Louis, illustration artist, graphic designer, and logo design expert Kenal Louis.
I'm Kenal Louis
I'm Kenal Louis
Logo Design Expert | Brand Designer
I am a creative dreamer who loves everything related to visual art and graphic design. Over the past 8-9 years, I've worked with many entrepreneurs to develop their brand identity, logo design, and promotional content.
Industries I've designed from range from medical industry, industrial, music and entertainment, beauty, fashion, and more.
When I am not working with a client on a branding project, I am producing personal artworks.
Boca Raton Logo Design | Boca Raton Graphic Design Services, Branding Design, Cover Designs, Graphic Designer For Hire | Book Cover Designer
Experience In Graphic Design
Branding and identity can be said to be how a business wants to be perceived to its customers. The brand of a company shows the value of the company, the company’s culture and what the company has to offer to its customers. All these are infused to make up the brand and identity of a company.
A company’s brand and identity should be able to send out the right message about a company and what it wants to achieve to its customers.
When a business is incorporated, it is essential for the business to start putting things into place to build a brand and identity that will be able to attract the right customers and separate them from their competitors, remember that brand and identity does not only mean the logo of the company, it includes websites, stationery, signage, business cards, uniforms, product packaging etc.
Branding Logo Design Boca Raton, FL | Boca Raton Graphic Design services | Boca Raton Web Design, Graphic Designer
The importance of branding and identity development for a company cannot be overemphasized, they include:
1. Developing a brand and identity can help a business to consistently deliver its message to its customers using the same style and design and to promote the organizations’ goals.
2. A good brand and identity make a company different. The brand has to be unique so it can be differentiated from other competitors and can help the company stand out to potential customers. It is the difference in branding that draws new customers to a company.
3. Creating a brand and identity for a company makes the company visible to both existing and potential customers thereby creating awareness about a brand. A good way of expansion for a company that is seen as outdated is to re-brand, make the company seen to the outside world as a new and different company from what it used to be without losing its culture and values.
4. When a company’s brand and identity is good, it creates a connection between the company and the customers thereby make the customers feel loyal to the company and its brand.
5. When a company develops a unique brand and identity, it shows that the company is committed and dedicated to the success and growth of its business, this will create more trust and loyalty between customers and the company
6. When a company develops a good brand and identity, it helps to be recognized both locally and internationally and can also attract investors to the business. The investors have already perceived an idea of what the company’s culture and values are and it will be easier for the company owners to convince investors to invest in the business.
7. A strong brand and identity make a company memorable, where a company is always seen in society through marketing and advertising, it will difficult to forget them. It is important to build a memorable brand in other to provide a footstool for a succession plan for the company, this is to avoid the company going into extinction after say a change in management.
I have worked with Kenal on a few projects. His artwork is exceptional. He took my vision and gave me options, and the end results exceeded expectations.
New York City/ NY
It was a pleasure working with Kenal. He captured exactly the vision I had with his art. I'm definitely looking forward to many more projects with him....very creative!
West Palm Beach/ FL
This guy is a gift to the world! I randomly came across his work on the internet and fell in love ever since. His art speaks for itself! Most importantly, he can bring your vision to life. I gave him a detailed description of the artwork I wanted to creative and he even surprised my own vision! Talent is an understatement. Raw talent from scratch, and he sends you the progression of the art throughout the process which is nice. I HIGHLY recommend Kenal
Kenal has completed many works of art for me. From book covers to actually pieces that are displayed in my home. All of his works speak volumes. They have brought my words to life as well as my home! His prices are affordable, he is great with communication and follow up. The works of art are very vibrant and unique. All of my experiences with this artist have been amazing. I highly recommend his services!
Author / Poet
Do you already have a rough sketch that you just need to be brought to life digitally?
With this choice you can scan or photograph the idea and email it to me. I will work with you to bring the logo to life visually. Willing to work with you until are satisfied with the design based on your sketch/drawing.
Tags: album cover artists for hire, logo design Boca Raton, website design Boca Raton, cover art designer, website design Boca Raton, graphic design services, graphic design Boca Raton, logo design services, logo designer Boca Raton
The branding industry is well saturated, and it seems difficult to get the right brand and identity designer as each designer all have a distinguished portfolio that makes them stand out in the crowd and shows the success of all the work that has been done and skills. When browsing through different branding design portfolio, there are salient points that should always be looked out for.
1. Easy navigation of site – when looking through a branding design portfolio, it is important to note whether it was easy to navigate through the site. It is also important to note whether it took many clicks to find the sample of the designers. Evaluating your experience while navigating through the site, whether it was easy to understand or there were some glitches. The flow of the sample project should be analyzed to note the consistency in the layout of the projects.
2. Communication between each project – when looking at a branding design portfolio, you have to determine if the works of the designer communicate the understanding of the problem they are solving. It is not only about making beautiful designs but also making sure that those designs also match the goals and values of the company and also solving the problems identified through clear communication.
3. Aesthetics – the aesthetics of a branding design portfolio should also be considered, depending on the nature of the product or company and the visual representation the banding team is looking for. A corporate branding team will not hire a brand designer with a design portfolio that has high illustrations. The aesthetics of the portfolio should match what the brand team envisions theirs to be
4. Project involvement – when reviewing a branding design portfolio, it is important to note that the designer is involved in the project and to ensure that the skills listed by the designer match the quality of work done in his portfolio.
5. Projects for similar companies – when looking at a branding design portfolio, it is also important to take note of the clients of the designer. A portfolio that has projects done for similar companies will be a good pick because the designer already has an idea on what the company’s values will be and it will be easier for the company to communicate their desires to the brand designer.
6. Noisy and inconsistency across projects – a branding design portfolio where the projects worked on does not show consistency i.e. the logo, tagline, banners, business cars of the company are all passing different messages should be avoided. Also, where the portfolio shows projects that feel like the brand has been overwhelmed with so many irrelevant items, making the projects look too stressful to relate with.
7. The skills, experience, and flexibility of the portfolio should also be taken into consideration. The portfolio should have complete information about the projects, it should not be a broken portfolio where basic information is missing like a password or a broken URL or a coming soon landing page.
The essence of branding to a company cannot be overemphasized, a good brand can make a company achieve its goals. What matters in brand identity design is that you have a starting point by identifying your goals, then selecting the appropriate tools that will be used in getting the branding right and finally implementing the strategies. Branding is not a one-time thing for a company, a company’s brand should be re-evaluated periodically to ensure that it is still in consonance with the market trend.
** Please fill out the form above to schedule a call or for an inquiry. I will respond within 24-48 hours .
Days: Monday - Friday
Hours: 9 AM - 6 PM CST
Days: Saturday - Sunday
Hours: 10 AM - 4 PM CST
Latitude: 26.3683° N
Longitude: 80.1289° W
Zip Codes for Boca Raton Graphic Design: 333427, 33428, 33429, 33431, 33432, 33433, 33434, 33464, 33481, 33486, 33487, 33488, 33496, 33497, 33498, 33499
Always available to do a video skype call or video zoom call. Either way you would be working with a reliable graphic designer and creative graphic artist who will give you his best.
© 2019 Branding Design Pro, All Rights Reserved.
All photos, images and text are copyright protected. Not to be used without permission.